We have been monitoring the situation with Covid-19. At this time, we are remaining open for business and keeping all appointments as scheduled. Because we value the safety of our clients and community, we are taking extra precautions these coming weeks.
What you need to know:
• If you are sick, please CANCEL your appointment.
• Please allow only 1 person to pick up for drop off your pet. No additional children/family.
• Please leave extra dog sweaters/blankets at home.
• We will not shake hands or take dogs from your arms. All dogs MUST come on a leash.
• Dogs are NOT a carriers for this virus, and bringing them to their appointment is still safe.
We will be doing extra cleaning throughout the day, wiping down commonly touched surfaces thoroughly. We are committed to serving our clients with a high level of care. We have a duty to our community to be as proactive as possible to help mitigate any risk, and keep people safe.
Questions? Please call: 319-804-2689
Check it out.
Whether it's new products, services, a recent development in our salon, or just fun stuff we find online, we'll do our best to share it here.